Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blade and Rose Guild Forum Index -> Party Formation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Larqh Muun
Unknown

re: Gyala Hatchery

Who wouldn't want to save baby turtles? :D

I finally have just about everything I need for the mini Moa, knocked Zho around enough to get the book, and now I need the incubator kit! And as luck would have, I need to beat Gyala Hatchery to reach the lady with the kit. :p

I've never done this mission before and understand that it's quite difficult. So, I'm hoping to get helpers for this. I'm thinking maybe doing it tomorrow (Wednesday) night or Thursday say around 8pm EDT, depending on when folks are available. Or heck, maybe even tonight if enough people are feeling frisky enough.

Anyone in?

Obviously, I'll want to get together a Sorrow's Furnace group in the near future as well. Happy

Can't wait to finally have my little puff on stilts! <3
Nadar Cosain Amber
AroF

I actually have a character that needs Gyala Hatchery nm to get protector of Cantha, and would love to come w/. I'd prefer the Thursday time though. Wednesday I have finals preparations and work *bleh*

Photobucket
Anthony
Guild Officer

Gyala is a fun little mission. Start in the end, work forward, kill some mobs, laugh as the turtles walk forward unhindered, take a nap because they take an epoch and a day to get across the map.

If this ends up being done on Thursday, it is likely I can join in, as they are calling for heavy rain here, which means I will not be going cycling...

I can help if I'm around. Did that one a few times with others.
Larqh Muun
Unknown

Sounds like Thursday is a good night so far. So, we'll aim for that.

Thanks, guys! Happy
Yridia Elfins
NOVA

Ooh, I was thinking of getting one for my monk as reward for working so hard lately . So I might join if the time is reasonable for this euro player.

*Our servers coughed. Please try again spoon.*
Larqh Muun
Unknown

Yeah, it's difficult to get a good time between our European and US West Coast brethren. Love to have you along if you can make it!
Larqh Muun
Unknown

Well, I am going to try to get this rolling in the next hour or so. So, if you see this and want to join, hop in game! ^_^
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blade and Rose Guild Forum Index -> Party Formation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: