Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blade and Rose Guild Forum Index -> Party Formation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rynn
Unknown

re: Book Club

So, as you may know, i'm working on maxing my Kurzick title...
But even the King Of Grind gets bored doing the same thing over and over again, for excessive durations that most of you probably can't even fathom...
Because ANet is ridiculous and max rank is 10,000,000 faction, people are well, required to get a lot and lot of faction, typically in small denomiations.. a few thousand here, a few thousand there..
As you may also know, i do not like reading books (so much) even though i can type for what would seem to be eons and eons, and it is a known fact that several people don't even bother to read some of my entire posts, because they just can't spend the time. /cough /cough.
So i've been doing vanx, some FA, used to do AB, zbounties, missions, and what not.. anything to get some points pretty much..
And thats where this post gets somewhat relevant to the topic.
Hard Mode factions books.. when completed, yield a whole lotta faction points... something in the area of i believe 120,000 points.. When you're at 6,448,000 and need 10,000,000, getting blocks by the 120k's sounds very nice. Now, my Rynner, usually has no problems doing the majority of missions, but its not all that fun to always do everything alone all the time (thus the Moonpike motto, "You usually fight alone!" is not always
These factions books only require the mainland missions... (all 11 of them) to be completed for full points, and you only have to beat the mission.. masters and what not doesnt matter at all, however, in factions, generally the level of completion is based on time, with i believe 2 exceptions(you know who you are) so going for masters is generally desired, that way you can fit even more hard-modey goodness in your brief logging hours.

To make an excessively long post shortened up into a brief line or two, who wants to join my book club and spam HM Shiro's return Books over and over to amass lovely amounts of factions.. (if you are as dedicated and lack as much life as me, we could probably do 1 Hm book per day) Or the other method, stock up on several books, say 5-10 and do one mission per day over and over and over until you fill up each book. And the next day you do another mission, that way you can get your team builds set and change nothing for the day/night/session. Again, I post too much. Jeez, sry, its not like i forced you to read this.

It would probably be wise to use your bestest char who could h/h these damn missions HM anyways...

Rynn
Unknown

i look at the finished post and see that it is like 4-5 times longer than i plintended.

Plintended: See Rynnish Dictionary. (Not available on all forums)

Erring Ryft
Unknown

Ryyyyyyynnnn, come speedclear with me...you'll get about three-four times the amount of faction in the same amount of time...and you'll be helping your alliance....and you don't even have to be a good monk, just maintain some bonds and stand back...you know you want to.

I need faction. Very much so. Anytime you want.
Larqh Muun
Unknown

Erring Ryft wrote:
Ryyyyyyynnnn, come speedclear with me...you'll get about three-four times the amount of faction in the same amount of time...and you'll be helping your alliance....and you don't even have to be a good monk, just maintain some bonds and stand back...you know you want to.

Rynn just maintain bonds and stand back? Even I've played with him enough to know better than that...

Erring Ryft
Unknown

Larqh Muun wrote:
Erring Ryft wrote:

Rynn just maintain bonds and stand back? Even I've played with him enough to know better than that...

Oh, you're right...the one and only wammo necro...

Erring Ryft wrote:
Larqh Muun wrote:
Erring Ryft wrote:

Oh, you're right...the one and only wammo necro...

Want to try to setup a complete clear for the alliance? ie, Get 2 monks together (I can help with one of those monks) and let the others leech faction?

ie, Just setup a complete run once or twice a week and it'll be eventually done.
Rynn
Unknown

fine, do you want to help get my monk from HzH to vasburg or wherever it is you leave from??

Erring Ryft
Unknown

Rynn wrote:
fine, do you want to help get my monk from HzH to vasburg or wherever it is you leave from??

We leave from Eternal Grove...so...not too much of a move for ya.

yea, i got there in a matter of minutes...
playing a character does wonders..

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blade and Rose Guild Forum Index -> Party Formation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: