Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blade and Rose Guild Forum Index -> Party Formation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Larqh Muun
Unknown

re: Vanquishing Cantha

I've recently decided to start doing vanquishes for fun and money (though the monsters don't like to share much...), and have vanquished most of Shing Jea island on my own. However, I've come to the point where I need some help. So, I'm hoping I can get some helpers here, maybe, please. *kitten eyes* Maybe do a vanquish or two on the weekends? You can watch me curse because I've forgotten picks and there are tons of chests, or inversely, watch me curse because I have picks, but there are no chests!

Right now, I only have Haijun Lagoon left before heading up to the mainland, and the rits there are killing me. Post here or poke me in game. Happy

Deadpool Sidewinder
Unknown

I'll vanq with you or anyone else. I don't vanq anything along as I get bored too easily and just stop tongue out
Larqh Muun
Unknown

Well, how about we hit a few spots tomorrow? I still have lots of areas to vanq!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blade and Rose Guild Forum Index -> Party Formation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: