Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blade and Rose Guild Forum Index -> Party Formation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr. Koo - Ph.D
XIST

re: Weekly AB'an

So I think we had some sort of AB thing going on, but it never seemed to take off. So I propose a weekly Alliance AB event.

Since PUG groups can be poor at times (both players and attitudes), I figure that we should enter as an alliance. Not only is it more fun, but we won't feel as much pressure to perform well, making it a more enjoyable experience. We can use Vent if we want, too.

I intend to lead it on one of my characters on Thursdays to avoid clashing with the Weekend DTSC, but this can be changed if more people want. If there are no time conflicts, then the first one will be held this Thursday.

I guess check back here for more updates.

I would do it but thursdays are out of the question for me as I have to work thursday nights. Someday my job wont get in the way of game events.

I work some Thursday nights, but if I'm on, I'll come along.
Dr. Koo - Ph.D
XIST

Alright, so after the first time I kind of realize that we don't exactly need a weekly AB event. The wait is long at times unless AB is the Z-battle quest of the day. Furthermore, when it is, people in this guild will probably AB anyway. We should just meet up when we do and work as a team.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: