Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blade and Rose Guild Forum Index -> Build Library
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sarak Layghlin
Guild Leader

re: TA Builds Sandbox

I'd love to see us try to do some TAs with interested players. As you all know, the weekend event is geared toward TAs and RAs.

Anybody have a team build they'd like to try or suggest? I'm not good at PvP builds so I can't be of much help here.

i have 2 glad points because i'm not the biggest fan of TA, but ill do it when the one friend who sometimes asks me to asks..
we ran a KD smite team.
1 warrior with shove ..and some other stuff.
3 monks.. each monk has the 2 touch smite spells that do extra damage to kd'd foes. they are m/a's with shadow step stance to target foe and dash. the elites are diff for each, one has RC.. i dont recall the others right now.. dismiss condition, some hex removal, heals..
warrior needs stonefist insgina for a 3 sec kd.. vent, ts, or other voip required to plan the spike.
its very fun.

another build i've used.. tho probably more for HA, is 4 blood necros...
vampiric swarm a target, then all shadowstep to one foe with a sin ss stance, -unholy feast, dash, or vamp touch? if no vamp touch, dash, then another life steal if one is still alive.
--in ha, a team of 8 running this build can pretty much kill anything.. can not prot against life steal and the stealing outweighs most anythings hp.
once again, a voip is required for this. and 16 blood.

Ancient Serenity
BaRite

Goth spike is both boring and bad.

IMO, the most entertaining way to TA is running a strong offensive build. Something like 2 warriors, a dom mesmer and a WoH monk.

I haven't actually played TA in a long time but last I heard the "oh lol, palm strike"-teams where being run a lot there. I'd say run either a sword warrior with disarm or two hammer warriors and you're fairly safe against that.
Erring Ryft
Unknown

Ancient Serenity wrote:
Goth spike is both boring and bad.

IMO, the most entertaining way to TA is running a strong offensive build. Something like 2 warriors, a dom mesmer and a WoH monk.

I haven't actually played TA in a long time but last I heard the "oh , palm strike"-teams where being run a lot there. I'd say run either a sword warrior with disarm or two hammer warriors and you're fairly safe against that.

Even after the new Palmstrike nerf? Or are they running it for the spammable KD (if you can tell, I don't PvP much)..?

I wrote that before I knew there had been an update. I don't know if anyone runs palm strikers anymore.
Rynn
Unknown

i ran into a few palm strikers this morning.. very annoying.

Sarak Layghlin
Guild Leader

I ran a palm strike build with Rynn, Mira, and Lelu last night tongue out We didn't do too good although!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: