Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blade and Rose Guild Forum Index -> Build Library
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nadar Cosain Amber
AroF

re: Ritualist Builds

So I just created a rit yesterday, and am looking for some good rit builds. I really love spirits, and am hoping to go damage, not restoration, although resto builds are helpful also Happy

Thanks all!

my baby rit, Wairua Kaiarahi, 'spirit guide/leader' in Maori:
Forum Image

Photobucket
Holy Hottie
nbajammer
BaRite

What sort of Ritualist, NCA?

Here's my Restoration build, if you're planning to be a healer:

My Channeling build:

Fraternal Hero

Basic Restor Rit
( I am not a fan of restor too much, though I do have the build or varies of the build *just in case*)

My Fave Builds (no comments pls. I like'em :P just showing them for examples, thx )

Channeling (Basic with Ebon)

(Yes I do sometimes run with no elites... crazy ain't i )

Channeling / Restor that i am usually running

Basic Channeling / Communing build pretty much

That should give you plenty of examples to work off of Happy Enjoy and good luck I love ritualist they really are fun!

Blara / Saelhith Tree of Life Member (LoTRO)
Lais
FoX

Here are a few builds that I enjoy the most, with channeling and spirit spamming:

Template code: OAajAuiI5OIzvZ58xdMzcIDnJA

Template Code: OACjAqiLpS/SLTwTfTdilTVTOTA

Template Code: OACjAqiK5OOuvZ58xdM3c0TnJA

Note that Painful Bond is a great skill to bring when you are spirit spamming, imo, as it really compounds a high amount of damage to your foes.

Also note that when looking at the above skill bars, remember that I have an oddity about me - I cast spells and skills from the right to the left, rather than from the left to the right.

My favorite resto build. Works amazingly well.

Template Code: OACiEykMlOJNFNNOV9wJOMZMBA

Precast spirit of choice. I often choose Rejuvenation, then watch to see who is about to be hit and drop Spirit Light Weapon. They'll be getting 42hp a second for awhile, so they're fine. I keep PwK up all the time. If I need a burst of energy I go without it. Otherwise I keep it up for a free party heal when needed and to fuel Soothing Memories. (not to mention it adds armor to you.) I've been debating the need for Life spirit, but it's nice to have when you're not sure what's going to be needed. Consider Life spirit an optional spot. (Though having it up and recastable often is nice for Spirit Light Weapon and Mend Body and Soul) Also I choose Lively was Naomei over the other rez because the healers should NOT be rezzing in combat. Their job is to keep people alive, not bring them to life. So it's more of an emergency rez, Also if you die while carrying it, you will self rez. nifty trick.

and a Dagger Rit build, pulls amazing damage really.

Template Code: OAej0tiKpSlZ+PHMCQKbZgIbJXA

Zealous dags do wonders for energy management.

Here's a spirit spammer rit build I found somewhere

Template Code: OACjAuiLJOObnZ0uc+NN2VTAAA

The last slot can be a rez, vampirism, or any number of other skills

What I call an Infinite Heal Rit

Template Code:OACiEyk8QM5mVPi3kTaGNTuA

Spirit is replacable if you want a different one. Attuned makes things 40% cheaper. Then Soothing Memories is basically free with the energy back. Ghostly Haste with a spirit in range, allows for chaining AwS. Aka Infinite healing potential, .

And my version of a Channel Rit.

Template Code:OACjEOiMJPEbHn3cZmMLnYMMOA

It's not that great I guess. DwG gives a nice little boost to energy and with the longer duration is easier to use. Spirit Rift is a tricky skill to master with the delay. But if you are careful you can run in, cast a spirit rift on an enemy next to you, cast ancestors rage, then drop DwG and they'll all trigger at the same time just about for a great AoE spike. Essence Strike and Bloodsong for energy return synergy. Then Channeled Strike is an obvious choice with Destructive was Glaive. And i figured what channel rit wouldn't take Splinter Weapon when it has so much usability.

i wish i played my rit more.. its a fun class and mine is very pretty, but alas i never seem to.. 2 years old or so and only lvl 16 or 17 and not off noob isle.. her experience is predominantly from festival events.. like dragon arena.. and that is slow and not very often ..
channeling is nice.

Erring Ryft
Unknown

Dagger Alternate
Template: OAej0tiKpSCQ+PQPZgsiKbIbrgA

The illegitimate offspring of Anthony's Dagger Rit build...I just find energy easier to maintain with this one (probably because I spam WoA more than strictly necessary) and hey! Free health and armor!

Sprit Born Sword Alternate
Template: OAGjQphK5OIWAzUzoEPnYKbkNA

Something Helmos posted in the incgamers site that I really like using with a Zealous Sword of Enchanting...something about melee rits makes me happy...

Channeling Rit
And I run that for Channeling... and  for cheap spirits to fuel  +  spam and the occasional , with  for groups and casters.  is pretty much optional, but I've found it useful on a number of occasions.  and  would probably be fun too.

Been thinking about messing around with this:

Spirit Born Sword Alternate 2
Since  seems almost too good to ignore, and the duration can be high enough to where it isn't a pain to maintain along with ...eh, we'll see.

Oh, and if you do Resto, I've tried Anthony's build, and yeah...it's intuitive enough that even someone not used to healing can handle it, so major props to him there.

Why thank you! I take that as a compliment. ^.^ I haven't really found too many really good alternatives for skills in that build. (At least that don't fundamentally change the build) Yay for pressure healing.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: