Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blade and Rose Guild Forum Index -> Party Formation
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Raven Stryder

re: Slavers

Ok so many of us started slavers and have not finished it, and I really would like too. So I was thinking of Finishing it Saturday or Sunday around 7pm CST. All that is left is Forge and Duncan. I can not remember who all came, but Erring, Sarak, War, and the Others let me know which would be better for you guys. Also the Others that I can't remember Sign up here so I know who you are and whose coming so I know how many open spaces we have for others who may want to come. For those who may want to come know that we are just going after the last 2, but you may also sign up to go if we have room. So let me know which day is better and I can make it earlier or later depending on the day. Can't Go much Later on Sunday as War has to work on monday and he likes to keep Sunday dungeons to an earlier time.

Last edited by Raven Stryder on 2009/09/02 16:34; edited 1 time in total

I think Larqh might be, but I'll have to check.

Fraternalhero
Unknown

one was me on my Rit - Ruhani Madison

:D and i'll have to get back with you, but im pretty sure i might be open, i dunno though.

~ Ava Madison ~ Fraternal Hero ~ Ruhani Madison ~ Sekhet Amunet ~ X Velna Dayanara X ~ Zhuo Jorani Madison ~ X Redneck Was I X ~ I Kentucky Redneck ~ A Kentucky Redneck ~ Nebulae Amunet ~ Kalista Amunet ~ Priestess Sithandra ~ Princess Avaniswari ~ Euphenia Broncia
Sarak Layghlin
Guild Leader

Moving into a new place so... I dont think I will even have internet. :p

Well if it doesnt work for everyone I will postpone to 2 weekends from now. It was a bit short noticed.

you love to join!
Ailina Havalii
AroF

I haven't done any of slavers in forever, so I'm not sure which bosses I have left to do. Is there any way to find out without having to run all the way there?
That being said, if the date is indeed postponed, would anyone like to go with me through the ones I'm missing?
Finally, are we planning Duncan in HM or NM? And do you have to do all the bosses and Duncan in the same mode, or can you do the bosses in NM then Duncan in HM (or the other way around)?

Thanks!

Jayne: [over radio] Whoa, now, girl, that is just plain dirty.
Mal: Jayne, you aware your radio"s transmittin"? Cause I ain"t feelin" particular girlish or dirty at the moment.
Larqh Muun
Unknown

Dostoyevsky wrote:
I haven't done any of slavers in forever, so I'm not sure which bosses I have left to do. Is there any way to find out without having to run all the way there?
That being said, if the date is indeed postponed, would anyone like to go with me through the ones I'm missing?
Finally, are we planning Duncan in HM or NM? And do you have to do all the bosses and Duncan in the same mode, or can you do the bosses in NM then Duncan in HM (or the other way around)?

Thanks!

The bosses you've already beaten in Slavers will be marked through under the quest "The Last Heirophant" in your quest log.

I don't believe it matters what mode you are in to complete the quest. I'm not sure about the books though.

Erring Ryft
Unknown

You can do everything in NM and Duncan in HM and it'll count the whole dungeon as HM, even for books.

i'd rather go thru in NM with duncan too... I like doing NM then going thru for HM...

~ Ava Madison ~ Fraternal Hero ~ Ruhani Madison ~ Sekhet Amunet ~ X Velna Dayanara X ~ Zhuo Jorani Madison ~ X Redneck Was I X ~ I Kentucky Redneck ~ A Kentucky Redneck ~ Nebulae Amunet ~ Kalista Amunet ~ Priestess Sithandra ~ Princess Avaniswari ~ Euphenia Broncia
Raven Stryder

Planned on doing it normal mode. I am thinking Sunday at 7pm CST. If not enough people show up then I will post pone it to the 18th of this month as War and I will be out of town next weekend for my sisters wedding.

Ok I think I will postpone this till the 18th, or cancel it all together. Not many of our group seems to inerested to form a full party or are busy with other things. So I am cancelling it for tonight we will see about trying again in 2 weeks for the 18th.

Maybe if you guys can catch me up, I'll be good to go when you try to arrange it again.

Erring Ryft
Unknown

Hmm, sorry I forgot to post, but I'll definitely go too.

War and I are definately planning on doing Slavers tonight and we have no problem catching you up Larqh if you still want to. We will start froming group at 7pm Cst. Guess will make it a first come first serve.

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: