Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blade and Rose Guild Forum Index -> Party Formation
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Fraternalhero
Unknown

re: In Game Goals

I know everyone has in game goals, I mean if you don't.. well yea I believe everyone does Happy

Point of this thread:
Pick your top 3 goals that you would like to accomplish at the moment, I say 3 because it will narrow down the list ^^. Write your goals here, and if your IGN isn't in your siggy or forum name i would suggest putting it at the end of the post also so that guildies / allies can connect with you easier :D

As we get more people into the thread there will be more of a variety of goals and that way we can accomplish them as an alliance, and will be able to see who is working towards what. I would recommend putting direct goals. Example: Finishing NightFall on so and so character [IGN of character], I am at [location in NF].

As this thread populates and you accomplish your goals, you can then go back and edit your original post and strike out the goals that you have accomplished, either as an alliance, or as yourself.

I am sure there are a lot of people probably working towards the same things, but we don't know about it unless we ask. :D So I have though to make this thread so that we may find those 'buddies' that are working at the same things you are. Hopefully, this will help everyone accomplish the goals they want!

Last edited by Fraternalhero on 2009/09/06 14:30; edited 1 time in total

~ Ava Madison ~ Fraternal Hero ~ Ruhani Madison ~ Sekhet Amunet ~ X Velna Dayanara X ~ Zhuo Jorani Madison ~ X Redneck Was I X ~ I Kentucky Redneck ~ A Kentucky Redneck ~ Nebulae Amunet ~ Kalista Amunet ~ Priestess Sithandra ~ Princess Avaniswari ~ Euphenia Broncia
Fraternalhero
Unknown

My top 3 goals in game at the moment:

Ava Madison - Finish Guardian title for Tyria - currently @ 13/25; also do DoA on her

Nebulae Amunet - Finish Tyria - [Ring of Fire]

Fraternal Hero - Finish NF - [Dasha Vestibule]

Last edited by Fraternalhero on 2009/09/05 0:05; edited 1 time in total

~ Ava Madison ~ Fraternal Hero ~ Ruhani Madison ~ Sekhet Amunet ~ X Velna Dayanara X ~ Zhuo Jorani Madison ~ X Redneck Was I X ~ I Kentucky Redneck ~ A Kentucky Redneck ~ Nebulae Amunet ~ Kalista Amunet ~ Priestess Sithandra ~ Princess Avaniswari ~ Euphenia Broncia
Rynn
Unknown

account: r9+ hero

Rynn Ty Vil: God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Rynn Ty Vil: max double-click titles.

Fraternalhero
Unknown

heh well I am kinda disappointed at how this thread has died even before it started. I was hoping maybe this would encourage people in the alliance to group up, other then just dungeons, or elite areas. O well I guess you can go ahead and close this

Larqh Muun
Unknown

Bear in mind that very few members of the alliance actually visit the forums. I dunno why either. :p

I don't really have goals per se. I go jumping around all the time. I dabble in getting titles, but outside of that, I just want to have fun doing whatever.

Iscaroth Warblade
Unknown

Same here, I'm not a huge title grinder either. I would like to spend some more time in DoA, but haven't found that many who are interested. I ground through protector of Tyria and Cantha, and found that it turns the game into more of a job, than a game. However, I'm more than willing to help out anyone who does want it.

Iscaroth Warblade wrote:
Same here, I'm not a huge title grinder either. I would like to spend some more time in DoA, but haven't found that many who are interested. I ground through protector of Tyria and Cantha, and found that it turns the game into more of a job, than a game. However, I'm more than willing to help out anyone who does want it.

Maybe we can grind my monk through the rest of Nightfall at some point so I can join you in DoA...

Larqh Muun wrote:
I don't really have goals per se. I go jumping around all the time. I dabble in getting titles, but outside of that, I just want to have fun doing whatever.

Similar to Larqh, I don't have any real primary goals, just a bunch of little pet projects (the latest being Bel Berditizmen's Survivor attempt).

CURIOUSITY killed the cat... That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
Erring Ryft
Unknown

Dawg Gone It wrote:
Larqh Muun wrote:

Similar to Larqh, I don't have any real primary goals, just a bunch of little pet projects (the latest being Bel Berditizmen's Survivor attempt).

That pet project sounds an awful lot like a goal...

I suppose I should be more specific about mine...

-My main goal at present is to get GWAMM on The Artless Dodger. She's already at rank 1 with all her protector titles, Legendary Survivor, and Savior of the Kurzicks...but now I'm starting to work in Hard Mode missions and mapping (specifically mapping missions that I'm already doing in HM, so as to avoid doing double work later).

My main way of doing these thus far has been following the Zquest of the day, but I might join in with some of Reqs mission groups if they're on when I'm on, or join up with whoever I can drag into my madness.

There. I posted. wink

Larqh Muun wrote:
Bear in mind that very few members of the alliance actually visit the forums. I dunno why either. :p

i probably visit more than anyone.. and im not even a member anymore...

god dammit, theres ppl singing outside. i hate singing.

Larqh Muun
Unknown

Rynn wrote:

god dammit, theres ppl singing outside. i hate singing.

Random bitching FTW!

Fraternalhero
Unknown

Dawg Gone It wrote:
Larqh Muun wrote:

IMO, same thing, projects vs. goals.

I had this aweful idea that guilds/alliances could work together to help each other accomplish these things, for instance your survivor, or helping with Raven's Survivor, or helping someone achieve some titles for the GWAMM. Of course, what do I know.

Dawg Gone It
Guild Officer

Fraternalhero wrote:
Dawg Gone It wrote:

IMO, same thing, projects vs. goals.

I had this aweful idea that guilds/alliances could work together to help each other accomplish these things, for instance your survivor, or helping with Raven's Survivor, or helping someone achieve some titles for the GWAMM. Of course, what do I know.

I'm sorry Ava, and any others that I may have mislead with my comment. I obviously did not explain myself adequately (a bad habit of mine).

I call Bel B a pet project at the moment because I'm not all that certain that "Survivor" is all that important to me. Perhaps after I achieve the first level I may decide to actively persue Legendary and if I do, look out Ava, I will become the biggest pest you have ever seen begging for assistance for this and that.

In other words, I play for the pure enjoyment, (or because I'm bored?) and whatever happens, happens...

So yes, Guilds/Alliances are partly for helping one another and BaR is one of the best I've seen at doing just that. Please don't lose faith in Guilds/Alliances just because one or two people don't take "goals" all that seriously.

Now dawg gone it, look how serious and hard you made me think! My head hurts. Happy

CURIOUSITY killed the cat... That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
Raven Stryder

Well I am currently working on a "pet" project as well. I started a survivor rit and lost her sometime last week and re stared a survivor mes. I started her in night fall and may be asking for help from time to time. Otherwise Raven is my title junkie right now and I work on her titles when I can. She needs Elona mission masteries to get that title. I am also working on her sweettooth, drunken, and party titles but only work on those when I get the items and sometimes while doing dungeons. She needs lots of mapping too, but again work on those only when doing stuff. EotN is her other titles and I work on those only when others want to do EotN.

Currently working on mapping title for elona and tryia, but falling behind..... no comment

shadowjft
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blade and Rose Guild Forum Index -> Party Formation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: