Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blade and Rose Guild Forum Index -> Party Formation
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Tyoc Hud
FoX

re: In Game Goals

Well personally i need 10 more titles for GWAMM
Thinking vanq and cart Cantha and Tyria (6)
Kurz (1)
party animal (1)
the rest i am not sure. but i am level 5 in wisdom and 4 or 5 in treasure so maybe those.

all that to say i needs to do more dtsc and vanquishings with peoples.
Aroarus
AroF

My main goals are to do DoA and the Deep. Those are the last two "elite" areas that Draco has yet to do.

Photobucket
Imperial Mage
Guild Officer

Vanyel is the title hound, but recently mapping in Ascalon was getting to be a drag, so he jumped over to Cantha to try to progress through that game more. There are like two missions left for him to finish Eye of the North and then finishing Factions will be all the basic game stuff left for him to do. I want Van to be able to access all areas of the game to be available for whatever the alliance might be up to, but grinding titles is not my thing so I just do those bit by bit.

Yvette is up and coming thru Nightfall. I've learned to smite with her and am having a heck of a time. Once I finish NF with her, then I'll take her over to Tyria. Right now 'Vette is about to go to the party with the princes at the beautiful Vabbian Garden of Seborhin.

Valera the Ritualist is still in the dirty Canthan city of Kaiening. She's been collecting dust for a couple of months but it looks like she's going to progress through Cantha a bit further.

And that is only three of my charaters so far. I like having a long list of things to do in gw, but like Larqh, my main goal is to have fun. I'm always looking to hang with ppl when I'm on, and with so many characters, there's usually something that I can do no matter what's going on.

~Van
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blade and Rose Guild Forum Index -> Party Formation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: